- Excellent detection depth on a wide variety of targets.
- Fast target recovery speed
- Highly versatile Multi-Flex Multi-Frequency technology
- Total Weight : 2.5 lbs (1.13kg)
- Frequencies: 5, 10, 15, 20 Khz, Multifrequency, Multi-salt
- Search Coil: 6″x11″ Viper Search Coil; Ships With Coil Cover
- Construction: Rainproof Control Box, Waterproof Search Coil
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery; Ships With Mini-USB Charging Cable
- Targeting: 5-tone Audio Target Id System
- Display: Large, edge-to-edge LCD Display
- Audio Output: Available With Or Without Z-Lynk Headphones, Internal Speaker, ⅛” Headphone Jack
What is the Garrett ACE Apex Metal Detector?
The Garrett ACE Apex is the newest metal detector from the Garrett ACE metal detector line.
When can I buy it?
Weighing in at a light 2.5 pounds (1.13kg), the Garrett Apex detector comes with multifrequency Multi-Flex technology, hybrid audio system, and high-resolution ground balance which makes identifying valuable targets a snap. It also sports a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Marc Hoover, from Adventures in History, thinks this Garrett ACE Apex Metal Detector will be a good fit for most hobbyists. “It will give you a machine to grow into. The nice thing about Garrett machines is that they are usually very easy to use right out of the box. The multi-frequency on this machine will be huge for using it on the beach or mineralized soil.”
The detector features four single frequencies (5, 10, 15, and 20khz) and two multi-frequency options: one standard and one specifically for saltwater beaches. And with international and United States coin modes, you can take your detector anywhere in the globe to find treasure.
Garrett’s new technology will give users the flexibility to switch between single and multifrequency within the same machine. With the addition of high-resolution ground balance, the ACE Apex can be used in various mineralization conditions, enabling detectorists to find nearly every target on their list.
The Garrett ACE Apex Metal Detector has adjustable:
- Overall target volume
- The volume of undesired iron objects
- Detector sensitivity
- Search modes
- Target notch discriminations
- Frequency adjustments to account for electrical interference
Viper Search Coil
The Apex metal detector comes with a waterproof Viper 6″ x 11″ Double-D coil. This new search coil is completely waterproof!
Existing ACE coils are not compatible with the Apex metal detector, due to the multi-frequency technology. And the new Viper coil cannot be used with existing ACE machines.
Z-Lynk Wireless Headphone Technology
The Apex features wireless Z-Lynk technology and will be available both with and without MS-3 wireless headphones. The detector also has a 1/8″ headphone jack for connecting your favorite wired headphones. Z-Lynk technology is up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth, which means you will hear your target the moment you swing over it.
New Design for ACE Apex
The Garrett ACE Apex was specifically designed to create zero rotational torque at the ends of your swings. The machine was designed to be well balanced from the search coil to the armrest.
The detector is rain-proof and features a large, nearly edge-to-edge LCD display on its sleek control box. Apex’s intuitive design and simple-to-use tactile buttons make it easy for you to adjust settings no matter the conditions.