Minelab EQUINOX 600 Metal Detector
with 11″ Double-D Smart Coil and Wired Headphones.
With innovative new multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX 600 Metal Detector is a true all-purpose metal detector.
The EQUINOX 600 has a generous range of volume and tone options, including Single Tone, Two-Tone, Five Tone, and Fifty Tone options. The point where ferrous tones shift to non-ferrous tones may be adjusted; as can the volume of the ferrous tone. The EQUINOX 600 also features three levels of Detect Speed.
The EQUINOX 600 and EQUINOX 800, are set up identically and will have identical performance to each other, under the same conditions. The EQUINOX 600 is limited to 5 kHz, 10 kHz, and 15 kHz single frequencies. This does not mean that the 600 is not employing the full multi-frequency range as part of the Multi-IQ processing. Multi-frequency operation is identical in the two models and provides the same maximum signal response to targets in Park, Field, and Beach Detect Modes. The real magic of EQUINOX is in the Multi-IQ technology (not the single frequencies), therefore you can rest assured the EQUINOX 600 matches the EQUINOX 800 in this regard.
The EQUINOX 600 is a powerhouse at an incredibly low price.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets.
With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
* 20 kHz and 40 kHz are NOT available as single operating frequencies in EQUINOX 600. The Multi-IQ frequency ranges, as shown above, are the same for both EQUINOX 600 and 800. This diagram is representative only. Actual sensitivity levels will depend upon target types and sizes, ground conditions and detector settings.
6 CUSTOM SEARCH PROFILES
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favorite settings in each mode.
Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
SLEEK & LIGHTWEIGHT
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet).
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
- Total Weight : 2.96 lbs (1.34 kgs)
- 3 Detecting Modes: Park, Beach, and Field
- Warranty : 3 Year Limited Detector, 1 Year Battery
- Operating Frequencies: Multi, 5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz
- Fast & Accurate Target ID: Fast Recovery Speed with Accurate Target ID
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency: For Maximum Performance, Plus a Wide Range of Single Frequencies
- Sleek & Lightweight: Rugged and Lightweight Construction Allows you to Enjoy Long Detecting Sessions in Any Environment
- Wireless Audio: Compatible with Ultra-Fast Wireless Audio with the WM 08, and Fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth Headphones
- Waterproof Design: EQUINOX is Fully Submersible, Ideal for Detecting at the Beach and in Rivers, Streams and Lakes (3m / 10-feet)
- 6 Custom Search Profiles: Each Detect Mode Features 2 Custom Search Profiles so you can Save your Favorite Settings in Each Mode
Factory Included Accessories:
- ML 3.5mm (1/8″) Wired Headphones